Marketing Mistakes (And How to Avoid Them) Podcast Series
Follow Stacy Jones, the CEO and founder of Los Angeles entertainment agency Hollywood Branded. Learn from her 20 years of experience as she shares top notched advice on marketing best practices for brands and walks you through how to leverage entertainment content and influencer partnerships to increase your brand’s overall consumer engagement and most importantly, your sales.
In this Marketing Mistakes podcast episode, you'll find out more about 5 effective steps that you should knowto book a celebrity before activating your next event sponsorship.
Get The Podcast Transcript
Visit our podcast page to download the full transcript!
Why Pay To Invite Talent To Your Event?
Even when the brand does secure the celebrity with cash, many brand managers sabotage the process by not being prepared with enough knowledge up front to truly get expectations met at the end of the day.
Brands bring in celebrities to events because:
- Celebrities get media to attend and cover the event.
- Celebrities provide photo opportunities that will later make the event appear even more exciting – especially the sizzle reel.
- Celebrities can impact their fan bases through social media and raise awareness of the event.
- Celebrities are PR friendly, providing content for public relations story development.
- Celebrities excite other event attendees, whether they are distributors, C-level executives or the public.
- Celebrities get more (unpaid) celebrities to attend.
Check our full article about 8 Steps To Inviting A Celebrity To Your Event And Saving Some Money
Sites You Can Check To Connect With Celebrities
Some of the great sites you can find celebrity contact information includes:
Are You A Visual Lover? Check Our Infographic
The Marketing Mistakes (And How To Avoid Them) Weekly Podcast
Want to learn more how product placement magic happens and celebrity event activations or influencer partnerships help your sales? Visit HollywoodBranded.com to gain access to free content to learn which key tactics best fit your brand. You’ll find surveys, webinars, daily blogs, e-books and guides, all created to make sure you have access to the best possible marketing practices. Don’t forget to join Stacy Jones for our next podcast conversation about Marketing Mistakes and How To Avoid Them! Let’s make that entertainment marketing magic happen for you!