Welcome...To Hollywood Branded's Influencer Marketing School
With influencer marketing being THE buzz word in all of advertising and marketing today, our team decided to take our massive amount of knowledge and help marketers develop some truly deep insight into how to avoid mistakes, while building powerful influencer partnerships. We created a course specifically for brand and agency marketers, as well as those planning on working for brands and their agencies, to provide insight into how influencer marketing strategies work, and the best practices and strategies to make them do so.
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to's and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game! In this blog post, Hollywood Branded provides a glimpse into the launch of our Influencer Marketing School, and how your brand or agency can benefit.
Why Our Team Launched This Course
Over twenty years ago I began my journey in content marketing, first working on product placement partnerships in films and TV shows, then creating more robust branded content partnerships, with brands playing a larger role in third party content, and ultimately leading to helping brands produce and distribute their own branded content, crafting storytelling to share the brand’s messaging to an actively engaged audience.
Along the way, my brand partnership deals with content led to celebrity endorsement partnerships, where I worked with brands to match make them with celebrities who would appear in the brand’s advertising media or as a face in the brand’s retail marketing setting, or even onto the brand packaging itself, to enable the brand to stand out from competition, and leverage that celebrity’s own fan base into becoming more aware of – and interested in – that brand.
Celebrity endorsement brand partnerships led to the current marketing practice of Influencer Marketing, and I and my team at Hollywood Branded have been on the front row of not only watching this industry trend come to life, but playing an active daily role in guiding and working with brands and influencers to create the most beneficial partnerships possible for both parties.
Our team is still here to create your brand programs and make sure they are successful - and it is my intent and goal to provide insight and education so that brand marketers feel more comfortable in how they are spending their budgets. And let's face it - many brands today want to be able to do more things in-house, and the knowledge provided in our classes will allow that to happen more easily, and prevent the brand from making some colossal mistakes along the way. And as your brand becomes more comfortable in the influencer marketing space, we can help you take it to the next level in our Influencer Marketing School!
In fact, I GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer
What is GREAT about these classes is that they are short and sweet! I can't handle sitting for 90 minutes listening to someone drone on and one and trying to upsell me on other things along the way. Each of our classes in each course option is typically under 20 minutes in length, and provides a really rock-solid foundation on the topic I discuss. Plus, there is a ton of additional material we've built in so that no matter how you learn - from reading a transcript, to downloading a slide deck, or listening to an audio from your phone - we've got you covered!
Each course provides:
- Full-Length Training Videos
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
What You'll Learn
In this specific Influencer Course we've created, we dive in deep into both social influencers and celebrity influencers.
We discuss topics including:
- How Influencer Marketing and Celebrity Endorsement deals work
- The best - and most affordable ways - to create Influencer Marketing strategies
- How to avoid marketing mistakes and know where the pitfalls may be before you get there
- How to identify new marketing channels for your brand, and what success should look like
- Ways to determine the components of a well-defined Influencer Marketing strategy, and how it can influence the overall brand strategy
- Options to figure out what budgets are needed to create effective campaigns
Here's a sneak peak into what the course looks like!
Who The Course Is For
I mentioned it before... but here goes again. If you own or work for a brand or agency, I truly believe understanding how influencer marketing works is an absolute game changer for the brands you work with. This is not a marketing and advertising strategy that is going to go away. It's here to stay for the next decade ore more, while more traditional advertising starts to fade away and evolve into some other form of marketing.
Consumers are not resonating with traditional forms of advertising any longer. It's why so many brands are running around trying to find a way to get their brand in front of potential consumers, and to find a way to make their messaging stick. And influencer marketing, while it is still evolving, is that answer.
This Course Series Is Excellent For:
- Agency Marketers who want to hone their own skills for continued growth.
- Brand Owners, Executives & Managers who aren't quite ready to hire an agency to help, but want to jump-start their brand's influencer marketing program.
- Students preparing for jobs after college in the PR, media and creative agency or influener and entertainment industry.
- Brand Marketers who want a solid foundation to truly understand what programs offer the best ROI for their goals, what to budget for, and what to expect in return.
What The Class Provides
This course work provides knowledge and solutions to address common advertising challenges for brand managers.
Including How To:
- Stand out in a saturated market
- Increase consumer recall and awareness
- Start social media conversation
- Introduce new products
- Increase sales with a new demographic
- Build brand reputation
- Heighten market share perception
- Drive revenue
- Increase website traffic
- Differentiate from competitors
- Update brand image
- Provide investor interest
- Highlight product quality
- Influence consideration
& so much more...
Our Influencer & Content Marketing School is for brand owners, marketers and their agencies, and students on the pathway to become marketers, to learn my agency's insider tricks and tips to making influencers and entertainment content marketing work for their own brands.
ENROLL NOW and let us help you take your influencer partnership skills to the next level!
Interested in learning more about working social influencers and celebrities? Check out these blogs that our team has written:
- 6 Steps To Create A Celebrity Social Media Campaign
- 7 Secret Social Acronyms Brands Need To Know For Influencer Marketing Posts
- How Much Money Should A Brand Spend On Influencer Marketing
- 3 Brands Show How To Market Mobile Apps Using Influencers
- 3 Examples of Influencer Marketing Gone Wrong
- 4 Reasons To Choose An Influencer Agency Versus Influencer Platform
Definitely check out the course - the classes are easy and straightforward, and won't take a crazy amount of your time to complete by any means. Just click the image below to be taken to our Influencer Marketing School home page, where you can learn even more about the program options. In fact - we have three different classes to choose from!